A - My establishment is not recommended yet, what should I do to appear on the Raisin App?
Want to submit an establishment?
Want to submit an establishment and be featured?
B - How does registration process work?
Raisin only references restaurants, bars, and wine shops. We ask for:
- 📁 Wine menu: (.Excel, .Word, .PDF, or quality photos)
- #️⃣ Social network usernames.
- 📸 Pictures of your establishment and wines.
A - Is this a secure site for purchases?
Absolutely! We use a third party company service to make sure all goes smoothly. Our partner does guarantee your safety and security. All billing information is stored through our payment processing partner.
B - Can I try your service for free?
A 14 day free trial comes with the purchase of a MONTHLY or YEARLY plan, so you have the chance to try it out!
C - Can I update my card details?
Yes! Contact us and we will proceed. In the future, you will be able to access your dashboard and update your payment information.
D - Can I request a refund?
We do not issue full or partial refunds for any reason.
E - Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at anytime! To change your plan, email our support: [email protected]
What you should know:
- MONTHLY: Once the subscription is cancelled, you will not be charged next month. You will continue to have access to your account until the current subscription expires.
- YEARLY: Once the subscription is cancelled, you will not be charged next year. You will continue to have access to your account until the current subscription expires.
F - What happens when you go back to a free plan?🛑 If you go back to a FREE status, you will no longer be able to edit and update your establishment's info. Your establishment profile will revert to its former state.
When you cancel your subscription:
- Back to original design
- No ability to edit/update
- On map: 2-step access to your store
- Limited to 5 pictures ONLY
G - Do I have access to my invoices?
Not yet! But we are working very hard to make this feature available to all owners in the near future (it's a matter of weeks). However, our team is here for you and will provide you with the requested invoices in the meantime. Email our support: [email protected]
H - Your establishment no longer has the 30% minimum natural wine in store.
It is our policy to cancel your subscription and remove you from the Raisin app.
Using Raisin PRO. services:
A - How to login as an owner on the Admin website?
- You will receive an email including login and password 📩
- Sign in on the Admin website, edit and update all your information on the admin website.
B - How to login as owner on the app?
- 1. Open the Raisin app
- 2. Go to "profile" screen (footer, right icon)
- 3. Top right, click on "gear" icon
- 4. On gear screen, slide down to "Log-out" > tap
- 5. You are now logged out and should now login again, using the credential we shared with you.
C - Can I switch from my personal to my owner account?
Unfortunately, no. You will have to logout from your user account and login as owner to access the Raisin Pro. features.
D - Can I manage multiple establishments with 1 Raisin Pro. account?
Not yet. It's in the works, and we do plan on adding this in the near future. Stay tuned!
E - Can I use my personal account to post as owner?
A owner status is different from a users status. You must use the authorisation we sent in order to login as owner on both: Raisin app and admin website